How to Prepare Tasty Cheesy Chicken Fritters
Cheesy Chicken Fritters.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Fritters
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of Chicken Breasts (3 large).
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of All-purpose Flour or Cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese (1 ⅓ cups shredded).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Dill (chopped).
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Oil (or any high heating oil.
Cheesy Chicken Fritters instructions
- Dice chicken into ⅓ inch thick pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Partially frozen chicken is easier to slice :).
- Into the mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients : the eggs, mayonnaise, flour, shredded mozzarella, dill, salt and black pepper..
- Stir the mixture until well-combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. It can be overnight too..
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time. I use an ice cream scoop..
- Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and saute both sides or until outsides are golden brown and chicken is fully cooked through..