How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Tandoori
You can cook Chicken Tandoori using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tandoori
- Prepare 6 pieces of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s of 1st Marination.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of 2nd Marination.
- You need 1 cup of thick curd (filter the water out if any).
- You need 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 10 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Chicken Tandoori step by step
- Wash and pat dry drumstick pieces. Peel the skin off and make slits all over the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with all the ingredients under 1st marination and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Now add all the ingredients under 2nd marination and keep it aside for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 350F. Transfer the pieces to a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Sprinkle oil. Bake it for 15 – 20 mins on one side and 5 – 10 mins on other side. Keep it in broil for 5 mins. (Make sure it’s not over burnt)..