How to Cook Delicious Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream
Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream. To make this recipe you will need chicken, chicken stock, a lime, onion powder, cilantro, coconut milk, and crushed red pepper (optional). Tip: use full fat coconut milk for the creamiest results. Not all coconut milk is created equal.
Pan-seared Chicken and Cilantro Cream Sauce is packed with flavor, and is a perfect weeknight dinner! See recipes for Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 too. Add chicken to the sauce and place the skillet in the preheated oven. You can cook Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, halved.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh dill.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Serve chicken with sauce spooned on top and any of the listed optional garnishes. Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for a few days. In a small bowl, combine cream or half-and-half, flour, and dill; whisk or blend with a fork until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the skillet; cook and stir until the mixture has thickened.
Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream step by step
- Sandwich the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound them with a kitchen mallet or heavy pot until they're about 2 cm thick..
- Combine the salt, sugar, oregano, paprika, cumin and black pepper and sprinkle the mixture onto the chicken. Add a glug of extra virgin olive oil and rub the spices into the meat until thoroughly coated..
- Lay the chicken breasts into a large pan on medium-high heat and let fry for 6 minutes. Flip them over and fry 6 minutes on the other side..
- While you're waiting for the chicken, make the cilantro dill cream. Remove about half of the seeds from the jalapeno, then chop the pepper and throw it into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt, and blitz until you have a slightly chunky sauce..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before carving. Serve topped with the herb cream..
Serve the creamy dill sauce over chicken breasts with rice, noodles, or potatoes and your favorite side vegetables. Pan Seared Scallops with Lemon Caper Sauce is an elegant yet easy dish that is perfect for special occasions or any day of the week. The caramelized scallops and the delicious sauce is made all in one pan! The tastiest pan-seared scallops that have a beautiful caramelized crust. In a large heavy-duty skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.