How to Make Yummy Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard.
You can cook Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- It’s 5 of chicken livers.
- You need 5 of chicken gizzards.
- You need 6 of red chilies.
- It’s 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Prepare 10 of shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- You need 5 of candlenuts.
- You need 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- You need 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.