Easiest Way to Make Yummy Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice. Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing. Cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, stuffing mix, chicken broth, and butter. Holy yum chicken is the best chicken recipe!
Delicious authentic Korean chicken in the Philippines! Food Delivery Service in Quezon City, Philippines. Fried chicken with a ketchup centre like a gregs yum yum but with chicken. You can have Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- You need 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- You need 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- You need 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of eggs whisked.
Mate this food is peng it must be chicken yum yum tings. yum yum Instant Noodles C. has been added to your Basket. Tom yum chicken soup is full of flavour from lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime. Tom Yum Gai ต้มยำไก่ (lemongrass chicken soup). I was impressed with Yum Yum Chicken on my visit.
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice step by step
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
Chicken takes a little while to make but its so fresh and worth it. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Last night's dinner, for example: spicy grilled chicken with absolutely no reservations whatsoever on spices and seasonings tucked into a. The flavors in Thai Tom Yum chicken are so incredible, this dish will fast become one of your dinner favorites. Although you can also buy a pre-made Tom Yum paste in stores.