Easiest Way to Make Tasty Smoked Chicken Enchiladas
Smoked Chicken Enchiladas.
You can have Smoked Chicken Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Big bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Smoked Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Smoke Chicken for 1 hour at 180 then turn up temp to 350 and finish cooking to 165 internal temp. Use what ever seasoning you want..
- Shred all 3 chicken breasts and add all the cream cheese. Also had a handful of cheese and half a can on enchilada sauce and mix up..
- Pour other half can of enchilada sauce in a large lasagna pan.
- Grab tortillas and put chicken on them. Wrap up and put in pan seam side down..
- Cover enchiladas with other can of enchilada sauce and use the rest of the bag of cheese to cover..
- Set smoker to 350 and put pan in until cheese is melted. About 30 minutes.
- After cheese is melted pull pan out and let cool down..