Ground chicken and peas mix rice (chicken qeema biryani). In a pot boil and add salt n rice to it, cook well drain set a side. See recipes for Ground chicken and peas mix rice 🍚 (chicken qeema biryani) too. Spell it with a Q or a K.
Or cook with peas, potatoes or green bell peppers. It can also be used in soup (such as here) or layered in khichri (such as here). Now add green peas, ground chicken and mix well. You can have Ground chicken and peas mix rice 🍚 (chicken qeema biryani) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground chicken and peas mix rice 🍚 (chicken qeema biryani)
- Prepare 5 cups of Water.
- You need as needed of oil.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Prepare of ground chicken 1 pack.
- Prepare of peas a cup.
- Prepare of onions 🧅 3.
- It’s of tomatoes 🍅 5.
- Prepare of Rice 2 n half cup.
- You need of Shan chicken biryani masala spices 2 table spoons,.
- You need of turmeric powder half a teaspoon.
- You need of coriander powder half a teaspoon.
- Prepare of cumin powder half a teaspoon.
- You need of garlic paste or powder a teaspoon.
Open the lid, mix the rice, and garnish with. Collectively, it symbolizes – a rich and aromatic dish cooked with ground chicken, peas, and an abundance of spices. Since keema matar is the most popular dish served at almost every other restaurant in India and across South-east Asia, therefore, you will find many variations of Chicken keema matar. In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook ground lamb until evenly brown.
Ground chicken and peas mix rice 🍚 (chicken qeema biryani) instructions
- In a pot boil and add salt n rice to it, cook well drain set a side..
- Now golden fry onions in a pan and add garlic paste fry it 2 minutes, now add the grounded chicken and fry it in low heat till golden in color, now add tomatoes and spices all. Fry it for 4 minutes on high heat then add peas. Add half cup of water cover n cook on slow heat for 10 minutes when the oil separates is ready..
- Now in another pot set a layer of rice then add this chicken mixter to it then add rice one more layer of chicken and again rice. Cover n cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Now mix it up and give it 5 more minutes on low heat to steam up the rice..
- It’s ready to serve, tastes delicious enjoy 😊.
While cooking, break apart with a wooden spoon until crumbled. Take a pan add little oil saute onion till brown in color add chopped tomatoes. Now add mint leaves and coriander leaves. Press Cancel and close the lid with vent in sealing position. Add the green peas, lemon juice, mint and cilantro leaves and mix well.